Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Christmas 2016

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Just playing around since there is no sim yet that I know of. Take a look at Evil J's Woodcutter Guide and Camp 6. With Vargus's ability to rob attack weakest from the enemy you can now safely replace the knights with mounted swordsmen and mounted marksmen. If all the enemies deal their high damage the maximum amount of your mounted swordsmen they can take out is 54 per round. That leaves plenty of room for your mounted marksmen, enough to take out all of the sword clashers. With them gone alone drops your maximum losses a round to 16. To be safe I sent 32 mounted swordsmen and the rest mounted marksmens. So your 63 Knights lost, now became a maximum of 32. I lost 19 that time. Even still, that is over 1.5 hours of barracks time {level 6 unbuffed} this guy saved you on just one camp. Not bad at all for having 90 less troops in him.
    One army. Pretty please.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Thanks SweaterPuppies for the info. I will be watching closely your guys posts on test forums. Would love to see somebody before Xmas making a nice summary for all players helping us make a decision which general to get. Not too technical, easy to read with few bullet points and simple conclusion from testing.

It looks so far as Vargus will be very useful to people doing plenty of 1001 Nights advies and Evil Queen chain, Nusula saving a bit less than Vargus, but with much wider use for old advies (crossbows) and poor Anslem left for least usage but still giving decent results when you actually use him hitting the right camps.

Lets keep it going testers and thanks again SweaterPuppies for your bringing the info to life server masses

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Bri0sheje just did a very nice summary of all 3 with their new tune up. For those who like to read some details from test here is the discussion:

http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...teria-generals

Of course this is still test faze so things are a subject to change, but it looks like BB pretty much round them all up now.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Here is an example for Nusula. This camp in One Step Ahead.

Load her up with armored marksmen and even though her capacity is over 100 less than the major her ability to give the armored marksmen splash damage allows her to wipe this guy off the map for zero loss something which a major could not do.
    One army. Pretty please.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I can see the argument both ways. I would like something to spend gems on. I'm about to buy a year of premium, but that's about all I want. But then again, it would be something to look forward to next Christmas. There is some nice stuff from the event (recyclers, gingerbread houses, floaters, Santa) but nothing quite like these generals that screams gotta have it.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Flanking is just a different name for attack weakest
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Just as a sacrifice, Nusala seems to be equivalent to 2-3 MMAs. I'll be interested in seeing what else she can do, but that's a pretty nice benefit by itself.

Reply to Thread