Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2016

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

Christmas 2016

I know we are all busy with the Halloween event, but if you have some time pop over to test and take a look at the Christmas event. It appears to be a clone of last year for the most part... but they have three new generals coming out that look amazing. Feel free to weigh in on the conversation.

Fair warning, still 16 days before you can get one of the generals to play around with.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    Three new Generals?!?!?!?!? Huzzah!!!

OK, so looks like we have to pick one of three from the advent calendar. The female looks to be the most powerful. This is cool!

...... and now, back to regularly scheduled programming.....
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I'm a little surprised they managed to get an additional 3 unique generals given the limited amount of variables generals have.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Not to mention their power. Standalone they are delivering quite the blow already, their abilities are mostly useful but their 150 unit capacity kind of delegates them to be sac most of the time or at least I wouldn't have many camps in mind at the moment that they could take out more efficiently that MMA/Major on a 1 wave attack.

If nothing about them is changing anymore, then hands down the female one looks to be the winner hands down, can copy the job the MMA does by some levels of magnitude. If their effects last beyond their own fights, I might take another look but even then, te female is a sure bet either way at the current state, but obviously still need to wait for the final version.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    "If nothing about them is changing anymore, then hands down the female one looks to be the winner hands down"
    Is this part of the Feminist agenda?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Wouldn't really surprise me at current day situations, but I don't care either way here, it's a bloody picture and it does nothing for me to "identify" myself with anything or anyone...however the logic of them works.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    It IS! Zee women are taking over!

LOOK! There's one now!

Ruuuuuuuuun!!

Really though, well done BB for finally figuring out that women do exist.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I blame Excelsior. It empowered the women.

World
    Zeus
    Santa Explorer would make more sense. Since he "brings back the goodies" and presents

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Looking at the wiki, I literally will have absolutely nothing to spend presents on. Guess I'm loading up on Grout ...

Also what does Flanking do? I honestly have no idea how it could fit into our current combat system.

Reply to Thread