Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance all worlds - Oct 25 - 14 hour outage

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Maintenance all worlds - Oct 25 - 14 hour outage

For those that have not seen the official post, all of the servers are coming down for a 14 hour maintenance today.

Start: Approx. 4:00pm PDT/7:00pm EDT
    End: Approx. 6:00am PDT/9:00am EDT

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I though it was just two, but yeah. 14 is rough... reminds me of this. And what is database maintenance? Preparing for the post-Halloween rollback?
    One army. Pretty please.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Guess I should have paid more attention before sending my explorers. I thought it was just the standard couple hours not during the time when everybody is playing.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    hard to believe they give such short notice for this
    will they have the decency to extend the event to make up for it?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    At least given the amount of maintenance, hit us over the head with how long it is. I didn't notice from the post on the main page, but this thread title caught my attention.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I'm about 3 minutes from finishing Woodcutter and refilling my nobles. I will be opening a ticket for replacement of my nobles cause this maintenance is perfectly timed from 6 pm central (been home from work all of 20 minutes) to 8 am central (I leave for work about 7:45 am), so anyone with a 9-5 type job is effectively locked out for up to 36 hours... well, unless you're like me and at least logged in for a few minutes. I just now realized the schedule is 14 hours not two hours.

A little miffed, is that the right word? My nobles had something around 27 pumpkins, if I can't get in until I get home from work tomorrow night they will be toast.

Um, so yeah christmas, guess I will spend four minutes on test tonight...
    Last edited by KingHomer; 10-25-16 at 03:14 pm. Reason: lol wrong thread, but they should all be about the maintenance now!

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Sucks so bad. You guys can't do database cleanup between events? Meh...
    [11:48] davivo: I don't know why you pick on the Nords so much, they're such nice friendly folk looking for a place to raise their kids
    [11:50] aZr4el: not my fault that they carry lots of xp around and wont part with it unless you take it from their dead bodies

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    A 14 hours of maintenance in the middle of a HOLIDAY event is totally OUTRAGEOUS. Just another way for the devs to give players the middle finger.
    If this were at the start of or end of the event it would be understandable but smack in the MIDDLE. STUPIDEST scheduling of a maintenance I have ever seen and I used to play WoW so I have seen some real bone headed stuff but this is right up there in the top 5 !

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    will we get credit for the day? ie. jewels and such bonuses.

World
    Zeus
    Now how am i supposed to occupy myself all day at work? haha
    Jas x

Reply to Thread