Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance all worlds - Oct 25 - 14 hour outage

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    For F Sake....

Half of this **** event has been taken up by fixing this **** event.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    why not keep our selves occupied for 14 hours in this place by haveing a trivia contest, or sum thing like that !!! ahh......ahhhhh......ahhhhhhhh

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Deplorable

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Considering the timing of this maintenance as well as the amount of time estimated, I'm guessing that this was dealing with a pretty big problem.

I wonder if they'll give out patch fertilizer to everyone who loses their patches during this, etc. This event may be the most broken one I can remember.

Hope that everyone at least gets paid OT over there...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    It's a free game to play, so just keep that in mind. Better fix it than the game lock up in the middle of playing.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The hits just keep coming (( this is getting ugly.. trying to plan things out.. not good for getting new settlers to play this game.

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Take your time

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Bishop21 did us all great !!! I have so much broken furniture to burn this winter!!!! Thanks Bluebite for keeping my home warm this winter.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I had sometime to play tonight, if I had somewhere to play. Can't even log in before work to try and catch up. Got totally screwed here! As it is this event isn't the greatest, and you all just made it worse. I do hope you make this up to us.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    you think a 14 hour maintenance in the middle of a HOLIDAY event is NOT going to discourage new players from coming here. They will more than likely think something like (gee if they can't get things sorted for a holiday event, think how bad everyday play must be.) we had standard maintenance yesterday and now a 14 hour one and we had a hot fix put in place right after the event was started. Sorry but this does not scream professional well run game. they had the event on the test server for a month to work these things out, seems like someone was asleep at the wheel to me !

Reply to Thread