Reply to Thread

Thread: Crime Rate Expected to Soar as TSO Shuts Down Overnight

World
    Zeus

Crime Rate Expected to Soar as TSO Shuts Down Overnight

Experts are predicting a rise in crime rates across North America as the popular MMO game The Settlers Online shuts down for 14 hours overnight for an unscheduled maintenance. "People just won't know what to do with themselves and we're expecting the worst" Hillary Clinton was quoted as saying at a luncheon hosted by the law firm Dewey, Cheatem & Howe.

Doctors are also expecting a sharp rise in the birth rates of June and July of 2017 as a result of all this idle time in the hands of young adults across the continent. Stay tuned for breaking news as the story unfolds......
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I should start two different pools. One to guess when maintenance will actually be done and another to guess the amount of people who get locked out after this. Talk about poor timing.

Also remember when they promised a day's notice for maintenance? I mean yes, they did not do that the very first maintenance after that, but remember?
    One army. Pretty please.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Sadly ....... The red glow of fires burning in the night sky near the city center ...... May the Tech Gods save us )
    I hope all filled up their provision houses. Sadly I think many settlers will go without pumpkin pie this Thanksgiving.. Ugggg a sad year for us..

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post

Doctors are also expecting a sharp rise in the birth rates of June and July of 2017 as a result of all this idle time in the hands of young adults across the continent. Stay tuned for breaking news as the story unfolds......
    At the hands does not make babies. Though it can be a stress reliever.

Reply to Thread