Reply to Thread

Thread: Frozen Manors are back!

Noble
    World
    Ares

Frozen Manors are back!

After being almost exclusively absent for 3 years this Xmas event Frozen Manors are making a huge splash come back. Well, that was just rumors. The Xmas Surprise Package costs 350 gems and offers a deco box with Xmas decoration, 3 decos and 11 buildings. Silos, farms and water mills (both improved and regular version), Improved Store House and population buildings including White Castle, Gingerbread House and Frozen Manor.

With stand alone population of 140 and the 2x2 size of a regular building, FM is the best population building in the game. Period. This is so far the top of the mountain when it comes to population efficiency. Unfortnatly with the 1.6% chance of dropping you might be better off NOT spending gems on the boxes.

Here is the info on drop chance from test server. Use your own judgement if you think the chances of getting what you want are good enough to spend gems.

http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...ight=christmas

And Wiki page about the evnt:

http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/even...as-event-2016/ Wiki event page
    [11:48] davivo: I don't know why you pick on the Nords so much, they're such nice friendly folk looking for a place to raise their kids
    [11:50] aZr4el: not my fault that they carry lots of xp around and wont part with it unless you take it from their dead bodies

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Sorry to disappoint but the frozen manor was in last years Christmas box (same as currently on test)

http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/even...prise-package/

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    at the drop rate of FM in them boxes, you could upgrade a HUGE GOLD CHAIN, buff the heck out of it, and buy parrots from merchant. and still be better off......

World
    Zeus
    Check out this post on the test server re: Christmas Surprise Package drop rates.

http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...ight=christmas
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Dang it! 8 FM in 500 boxes?? Who in the right mind would even buy them? The only humor in all that is there were more White Castles than rabid statues lol.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumz View Post
    Dang it! 8 FM in 500 boxes?? Who in the right mind would even buy them? The only humor in all that is there were more White Castles than rabid statues lol.

Why I do not waste on them 'mystery' things.... worse than Jersey City or Las Vegas...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Also since the MA box (master architect box) that were selling around 1000 to 1500 gc per box in xmas 2013 event they have made the new building boxes or any other gem bought box non giftable.

World
    Zeus
    Little over optimistic here.
    Why not just title the post, "BUY GEMS!"?

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Lol Epsilon. Have you seen some of my posts? I don't sell out:P As a matter of fact since the chance of getting FM are so low I say screw it
    [11:48] davivo: I don't know why you pick on the Nords so much, they're such nice friendly folk looking for a place to raise their kids
    [11:50] aZr4el: not my fault that they carry lots of xp around and wont part with it unless you take it from their dead bodies

Reply to Thread