Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: National Cake Day

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    my favorite cake would be a triple chocolate raspberry vanilla cheesecake and i would say the ppl i would share with is my entire guild for making this game fun and all the help they give to get me up to and past lvl 50 ty to the ducks

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Red Velvet Cake , and i hope Lora our fearless guild leader gets a slice

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Peanut butter cheesecake is just one of my favorite cakes. It is just too hard to pick only one. Everyone of my wonderful guild mates on both serves deserve a whole cheesecake each for being so wonderful to me on both accounts!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    My Favorite Cake is Italian Cream Cake. I am considered a new player in Settlers and found a home that is absolutely wonderful in my Guild. Everyone has welcomed us Newbies with warm welcomes, helping in anyway they could. Buffing constantly so we could be sure to have enough resources as we advanced. A few us arrived right at the beginning of the Halloween Event, and NatSue, our Guild leader, and all members invited us to join the fun. Sue and the members guided us through setting up our island and through the Halloween Event at the same time! How can I choose when everyone was wonderful.

World
    Ares
    I grew up not far from Smith Island, MD. In addition to the archaic dialect (part Elizabethan English, part Pennsylvania Dutch), they have a sinfully rich and delicious cake. It has been featured in news stories as well.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=88412262

We have a lot of great guild members, but I'd definitely nominate JackANinny and Settlers2211 for for the first 2 slices. They are sort of our "Mom & Dad." And SweaterPuppies for being the smart cousin who figures out how we can get through adventures. Luckily a Smith Island Cake is big, so the whole NARG guild could actually get a slice. But we'd need a Fork making production chain...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Cherry Cheese Cake, and I would like to share it with Artillerist for his tips and hints he shares with guild and guides

World
    Ares
    My Favorite: Cherry Dump cake. Take a bite and You can't stop. I would like to give a whole pie to DirkJohn for Leading our Guild so Positvely. And another to Olfred for swapping adventures. Super Settlers they are..:>)

World
    Ares

Carrot cake

I love good, moist carrot cake with rich cream cheese icing. I would give a slice to CElizabeth for keeping my island shiny and most of my guildmates for all the help

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Chocolate with raspberry filling, and if anyone deserves this cake, it would be Ron_El , he has been of much assistance in helping me advance further in the game

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    My favourite cake is the "3 cheeses cake" - 'Torta de tres leches' as it reminds me of time spent in Ecuador just after my son was born.
    And I would give a HUGE slice of this to Lysind, I am upgrading my barracks and gonna be hard to log in over the next few days as we are away, but he is keeping my upgrade rolling by regularly buffing me.

So I get to have my cake and eat it too during a holiday and upgrade

Reply to Thread