Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: National Cake Day

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I would have to say favorite cake is chocolate mint. It will have to be a big once since I would want to share it with everyone in the ODAT guild. They are like a big happy family that makes everyday better just because you spend time with them.

World
    Zeus
    Sounds delicious.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Mine would be Pumpecapple piecake [ http://www.foodnetwork.com/videos/3-...e-0163607.html ] to songja he is always ready to help, offers lootspots freely, usually comes up with the answers to questions quicker then I do.
    there will be enough for all the guild to share.
    a slice to EpsilonSilver
    Last edited by Lora; 11-26-16 at 02:42 pm.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I had the most delicious chocolate banana cake in Aruba! I have never found a recipe to equal it. My friend Heimdallur should get a slice because he goes above and beyond to help me out. And Balbrough, because he's so much fun,

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Aeyline View Post
    Dear settlers,

The United States is famous for its New York-Style Cheesecake, Red Velvet Cake, Devil's Food Cake, etc. What is your favorite cake and which of your in-game friends deserves a delicious slice of this cake for constantly buffing your island or inviting you to loot spots?

Happy Cake Day!
    BB_Aeyline
    All the answers thus far are players who help in guilds.
    I offer slices of Black Magic Cake with a mocha frosting(dark chocolate cake that uses a cup of strong black coffee in the recipe)to several of the most prolific helpers outside of the guild.
    smythreal
    Bosola
    ImmaDuck
    Chunk_Rules
    Snacknado
    RaelynStrong
    and the dozens whose names elude me at the moment.
    Thanks for bringing a little love for humanity to the game.

A shout out slice to all the awesome helpful people in the many guilds I have been fortunate to be in as well.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My favorite cake is a candy cake , this cake is made deferant ways but always with candy yum yum . My in game friend is sugarhill not only is she the sweetest friend on the site but she takes time from her busy day to put buffs on my island and send me resources even when I don't ask for them , she sends message's when I don't log on asking if everything is ok she really really deserves the whole cake ,, as kind as she is I'm sure she will share a slice with me.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Spice cake with maple frosting and I would have to give everyone in my guild Enigma! they are always helpful! Glad they found me 8)

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    My favorite cake is my Aunt's chocolate cake with fudge icing. Her fudge always gets hard and you have to shatter it and cut the cake along the icing. Throw on some vanilla ice cream and yummmmm. Davivo deserves a large slice. At least two of my MR are due to VLT loot spots long before I was able to run them. Received thousands of buffs as well, some exchanged, but most not. Cheers Davivo!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    New York cheesecake is the best and my guild friend Bearguide always helps us little guys

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Red Velvet !!

Reply to Thread