Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: National Cake Day

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm also in the cheesecake-lovers group, though I'd serve them to my guild initially without toppings, and have some toppings of choice on the side so that they can put on whatever toppings (or lack thereof, in my case) they like.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My favorite is ice cream cake - vanilla and chocolate ice creams with a layer of chocolate fudge and chocolate crumble in between. I would offer a slice to mthull, kirkey and brokenheart and the rest i would share with my guild.

World
    Ares
    Know Milleh84 for a few years she's great plp and deserves a big slice of cake. She gives alot and receives little )

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I love Red Velvet cake and would like my friend wolfebane50 to have some cake too for always giving me ls and helping me when ever he can.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    chocolate lava cake

World
    Ares
    While I would of course share with my fellow guildies, I would EvilJ and the other guide makers each their own Tres Leches cake with a good Affogato on the side. Thank you all!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I make a very good chocolate mint cake with ganache, and I would like to give slices to Pelisse and Bearguide from Troll for their kind buffs and so many LS offers, as well as NARG's SweaterPuppies for the advice, LS and the beautiful MMA he helped me earn during an event. Thank you ALL!

World
    Zeus
    My favorite is cheesecake and ILoveSprite deserves more than i can ever pay her back she is constantly keeping me buffed!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    The classic New York Style cheesecake with raspberry syrup drizzled on top. A nice and simple recipe for any occasion to share with my guild, and especially the guild leader Zami who keeps everything going.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Pie! Peach pie, apricot pie, blackberry pie, pecan pie, custard pie, rhubarb pie... not cake unless it's made of ice cream.

Reply to Thread