Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: National Cake Day

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Would have say my favorite cake ever is ' Better Than *** Cake' ( http://www.food.com/recipe/better-than-***-cake-278873 ).... first time I had it... OMG... could not stop eating it... lol Should anyone deserve a slice of this wonderful cake would be my guild leader Texas-27th....he has been a tremendous help not just to me but everyone in our guild... I would not be where I am ( level 67 ) if not for his knowledge and compassion for the game : )

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    raspberry swirl cheese cake from jr. cheesecakes are my favorite and I think my guild all deserve a slice. We all help each other out in all ways possible. I have never been in a guild who helps all the time. If I have to choose 1 friend then it would be joaks49 who deserves a whole cheesecake for keeping my island buffed, helping with resources, game suggestions, giving ls in adventures and on and on...She also recruited me and I am glad to join this community

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Sachertorte has got to be the best little piece of heaven on Earth I can think of, and if you could please give a large portion of it to Ubiugly, I would be so greatfull,

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I love the Bailey's and Cream chocolate cheesecake, I will share with JEM, he is always there to answer a question and to do trades with.

Reply to Thread