Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: National Cake Day

World
    Ares

National Cake Day

Dear settlers,

The United States is famous for its New York-Style Cheesecake, Red Velvet Cake, Devil's Food Cake, etc. What is your favorite cake and which of your in-game friends deserves a delicious slice of this cake for constantly buffing your island or inviting you to loot spots?

Happy Cake Day!
    BB_Aeyline

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I like German Chocolate Cake because it has coconut in the icing.
    And my friend Creator deserves a slice for always dropping buffs when i need and giving & swapping loot spots,
    and also because he just hit level 69!!! Congrats Creator!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Angel Food Cake and it should go to WolfMenace since he always saves me LS's, and buffs, and has helped me get to the level I am now.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Love the classic yellow cake with chocolate frosting. ReginaP needs some of that loving cake. I travel a lot Internationally and Regina is always willing to work my settlement to keep things going. Thanks ReginaP!!

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I would like to share a piece of Shmoo Torte (a delicacy from Western Canada where I live), with bossny29 who does so much to help all of us in the guild. Cheers, boss!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My favorite cake is ice cream cake, and I'd like to give some to gordonperry87. He has an uncanny ability to find my missing collectibles. In fact, yesterday he found my last 3 collectibles just as I was typing him a message to ask him to find my last 3 collectibles.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I like something we call in western Pennsylvania "Hummingbird cake" It's like a spice cake with banana's, crushed pineapple, and nuts. It is covered with a cream cheese frosting. I would share it with all in my guild as well as those on global chat in Ares as it is that good!! Go here to see it and get recipe, http://toriavey.com/toris-kitchen/20...istory-recipe/

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I love the classic dark chocolate cake with dark chocolate frosting and my buff buddy and friend Quitsy needs to share in the goodness of cake.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Carrot Cake with cream cheese icing and Natsue deserves a slice as she has been like a "parachute mom" sailing overhead nearby ready to help or keep me out of trouble with buffs & advice. Thank you.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thank you very much Alli, it is always a pleasure and I have to thank you for always supporting me here and heling me get there. THANK YOU!

Reply to Thread