Reply to Thread

Thread: Loot Slot invites

World
    Ares

Loot Slot invites

Bringing this up again. Other players over the years posted stuff like this but BB has yet to do anything so will make another request to see if enough players also would like to see these.

For loot slots, player running the adventure having the ability to:

1. Revoke a LS invite from a player if they fail to accept "like going off line for whatever reason"
    This way we don't have to wait hours and hours for the player to come back or finish without them tagging

2. A way to tie the adventures LS to the TO system. Many players have fallen victim to frauds on the TO. It seems like a no brainer that a code to link a LS sale to the TO. Where an invite is automatically sent to the player that bought the LS and no waiting for the player running the adventure to send it. It won't stop players who are doing bad things on purpose from taking advantage of someone, but for those who are genuinely selling LS it can help.

3. More than 1 LS possible. I know BB didn't intend players to sell off their LS, but that is how the game is played for the most part. Just like blocks. It's an added perk to the game. It be nice if we could buy more than 1 LS at a time, I mean why not? Keeps players active in the game right?

4. Maybe can we have a different color on the adventure boarder for LS vs ones players run. Sometimes can be running the same adventure as a LS and that can be confusing on what adventure is yours to send troops to vs the tag adventure without opening the screen and looking to see who is all in the adventure or keeping track of the time left in your adventure and so on. Just be faster if the LS adventure had a different color around the border to make it stand out for lazy players like me wanting less clicking to navigate.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Being able to revoke a ls invitation would be great. It's not inconsistent with BB's intention for lootspots so I don't see any reason they'd object to that :-)

World
    Ares
    Well said and i can add one more to first item, 15m ago i sent 1 ls to 1 guild mate by mistake instead of sending it to another, the guild mate i sent is off line and i cant do nothing about it

Settler
    World
    Ares
    How about instead, just put a timer on the invite of say, 10 minutes? If the player that was invited does not accept in 10 minutes, invite vanishes and you are able to invite someone else.

and DJ, BB does not support or condone Loot Spots. Their intention from the beginning was to have players work as a team to do the adventures, hence why they added co-op adventures, to try to force people to work as a team.. But those adventures aren't a big success.

BB does take action on fraudulent stuff taking place. Like if someone posts a fish for 10k coins and advertises a VLT LS, people buy the fish, and never get the LS, because it never existed in the first place.. BB will step in.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    They are playing around with adventure invites on the test server. Check it out.
    One army. Pretty please.

Reply to Thread