Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Christmas Event 2016

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I found out during my otherwise productive gingerbread house buying spree that it's possible to accidentally delete hundreds of thousands of coins, which cannot be reversed because it's a feature, not a bug. Humbug. I'm really pleased with the population boost, though. I don't know what I'm going to do with all those newly unemployed settlers, but passing 25k is one more goal off the list.

World
    Zeus
    O.O
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Can't seem to find the answer to this.

Is there an all doors open prize this year?

If not, might not bother to open the last doors after building.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    Can't seem to find the answer to this.

Is there an all doors open prize this year?

If not, might not bother to open the last doors after building.
    I am positive, there is no final prize.. only achievement, so opening all still gives you more presents and bragging rights...

Settler
    World
    Ares
    You asked for feedback - mine is I love two things from this Event. First, I love Quartermaster Claus's arrival speed and carrying capacity. I use him in every adventure I start. Second, I love how I can use explorers to gather presents. I bought two more explorers during this Event because they can gather presents.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The generals are a great idea and I like that they are in the windows not something you have to save presents to acquire. Per normal, it is frustrating how overloaded on candy canes the collectibles are versus the bells and gingerbread. Evening out the distribution would be less annoying.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i loved this one the best this contest was easy and gave even those who can use computers well a chance to compete

World
    Zeus
    My Mom always said that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all, so....

World
    Zeus
    well but the not nice things have to be said, otherwise theres nothing to improve

for newer players sure, this event was nice with alot of stuff to buy from the shop
    for veterans like me it probably was the worst christmas event, mainly because theres nothing new to buy from the shop, i guess we're expecting a new improved building and maybe a new recipe, atleast

relatively to the calender it was quite nice, some great stuff to get there, 2 GBH, 2 floating residences, a new unique general and a bunch of other decent stuff to fill the other days left

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    My Mom always said that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all, so....
    I can imagine Someone really wanted to Epsi to stop talking and saying bad things all the time

Just kidding Hope you do not mind..

Reply to Thread