Reply to Thread

Thread: Economy Overview Suggestions

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Lightbulb Economy Overview Suggestions

Hey all,

I was wondering if it'd be possible to adjust the Economy Overview overall production display. Right now, it just shows whole numbers, which is rounded down. So if you have a production of 4 Toolmakers with 850, then you're producing 3400 tools, but EO is showing 3K. Or, if you have 4 Toolmakers producing 950 tools, EO will "still" only show you're making 3K tools; even though you're almost at 4K.

So I'm proposing that EO show a tenth of a K; ie. 3.4K, 3.8K

Now, I think this would only show in the detail view of a particular production, not in the production tree view (though, that could be a possibility too).
    As a bonus to this, when you open a production building to see it's stats, when you hover your mouse over an item (rather it be the req'd products, or the final product) it would either show you the production of that one building in 12hrs, show the overall production of all buildings, or show you the total amount you have in storage. And then clicking on that item you can go to EO just like we can already do in Storage.

Just my $2k*10^-5,
    Kori

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    If you hover over the "3k" it will show you the exact amount... but the more important question. Why are you using the economic overview?
    One army. Pretty please.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Ahh, didn't know you could hover over it

I use it when I want to make sure of some chains. Also, it's a quick glance of which ones need to be buffed, upgraded, or simple jump to when u wanna stop certain productions.

Also, when a production is in the negative, i can see how much so, and adjust things accordingly to make sure it's green.

Kori

World
    Zeus
    Why would one NOT use the Economic Overview? That is the real question. Wow.

GJ Korishan. Yes, hovering will give you the specific production for that moment in time. Be aware that the Economic Overview does not take into consideration the time remaining on any buffs that are applied, so the number you see will be the best case scenario for the next 12h period.
    "My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We're all god."
    --- Ray Bradbury

Reply to Thread