Reply to Thread

Thread: building permits

Recruit
    World
    Ares

building permits

I've noticed that when multiple mines become depleted as they did today (5 of them) i don't get all my building permits back when I demolish them. 5 empty only 3 permits came back, is this normal?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    You do not get the permits back when you demolish them, they come back when they actually deplete. So odds are you most likely did not notice the ones that came back when you were offline.
    One army. Pretty please.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    thank you for your reply. When I logged out the day before, I had zero permits left. When I re-logged in the next day 5 of my mines were depleted and I had 3 permits to build new ones, which is why I posted the thread. Was hoping a mod would see this.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Did you have anything in the building queue when you logged out? Everyone in this game has thought their building licenses were disappearing at one point. Count your buildings and it will equal up to the amount of licenses used. They do not disappear.

... as for a Mod, this is not really their thing. They are here to make sure everyone plays nice and civil with each other. They can do a few things outside of that, but if you feel you have an actual bug with the game you should search out a BB or send a support ticket.
    One army. Pretty please.

Reply to Thread