Reply to Thread

Thread: Help us Slow Down Global Warming!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Help us Slow Down Global Warming!

Well this is my first post on this game's forum, what i suggest is not a new feature or any other thing, I just want BB/Ubisoft to redesign the game to be able to run on much more low powered devices like ipad and/or android tablets so we dont use our power hungry PCs to play this game and we dont demand more power. This may slow down the global warming a bit !

World
    Zeus
    i'd settle for making Global more interesting...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    yeah global is dead most of the times but with xmas event it will be more active i guess so

World
    Zeus
    Anybody seriously concerned about global warming should probably shut off the electronics and play monopoly instead.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    Not sure that as long as Flash is the interface required that the HW requirements will ever get better for this game...

Global is mostly for trolls and mods... (fortunately for the color we can distinguish one from the other); Trade is mostly for those trying to make enough profit from TSO items to send their children to MIT.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread