Poll: Which items from the wish list are your priority?

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Our Xmas Wishlist - 2016

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I want something that allows me to click less. I'm looking at you, explorers. I would have put bookbinder queue as the number one priority months ago, but I'm good with the manuscript recipe, although it still would be useful. I could use any or all of those suggestions to some extent, but none really stand out as anything I must have. With Nusala, I will adventure more, so maybe then I will need a second elite barracks.
    +1

Boxs to check so you can send out geos/explorers on same type of search at the same time, similar to how it is when sending generals to advs.

would like to see ability to post more or even unlimited amount of trades/offers on TO... Simple stuff.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Not to be the "grinch" but I am concerned about the continual dumbing down or just making the game too easy. A couple items on this list would really contribute to that. My worst fear is that we get into the situation we were in when majority of players were sitting here at max level twiddling our thumbs for a long time. Another elite barracks sounds great but coupled with another major general would speed up leveling exponentially. Even the second RPH would be over the top in my estimation. The bookbinder queue,buttons to adjust queue, and longer barracks buffs I could support because they are just maximizing what we are already have.

Reply to Thread