Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Guild Market Community Vote

World
    Zeus
    grout and se, got it =)

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    We failed to pick the one general last time, why would anyone think we be smart enough to pick the explorer this time?

With stack blocking, I wish I had about 50 generals...

Anyway, I voted for the explorer and the nothing.

World
    Zeus
    Yeah, still cannot believe we let that general get away from us last time... bad.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Underwhelming choices, as usual.
    Everything priced way too high.
    Do the people who think this stuff up have ANY idea what goes on in the game?

World
    Zeus
    Scout is the clear choice with the medipack being a distant second.
    Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomer View Post
    We failed to pick the one general last time, why would anyone think we be smart enough to pick the explorer this time?

With stack blocking, I wish I had about 50 generals...

Anyway, I voted for the explorer and the nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    Underwhelming choices, as usual.
    Everything priced way too high.
    Do the people who think this stuff up have ANY idea what goes on in the game?
    These two pretty much sum up my reaction as well. Posting my thoughts on the slim hope that someone at BB actually cares about the player feeback. We keep getting told that our feedback is important, and then stuff like this happens. Again...

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    savage scout hands down, then medipack added a couple other low price things for newer guild members to get.
    Really wish you would get reasonable on your prices.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    So here's a thought:

Why not put ALL THAT STUFF in the guild market and let us vote with our guild coins? Why, exactly, do you show us a set of choices and then allow us to only have some of them?

The reason so many of us have too many guild coins piling up is that decent choices don't seem to make it to the actual market. This horrible set of choices being repeatedly inflicted upon us is creating an oversupply of guild coins, which should be inherently valuable because of the limited means of 'production'. The guild market concept is failing on the 'resource sink' side of the economy.

Basing the market on the answers provided by a bunch of ninnies (i.e. people who vote differently than I do) who always seem to get the dumbest possible answer to the top of the poll doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Most of the time after the guild market results come out, I spend about a week going around looking for who I should hit in the head with a tackhammer.

Why not just put the things in the market and allow us to actually choose? Eliminate the poll, put all the stuff from 'the list' in the market and let players vote with their guild coins on what they believe to be the good stuff.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    The main problem with the guild market vote is that players at different levels will have different needs. I couldn't care less about another general or explorer, I got plenty enough at this stage, but I understand that lower level players and those who don't spend gems really need those. So complaining that others vote for things they find more helpful at their level is pointless imho. It would be much better to have a guild market vote for different levels with people having access to different items after. How a imp watermill is considered useless by several people is really surprising, I know enough players who still keep up their water supply with wells and would love to have that one.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis69 View Post
    The main problem with the guild market vote is that players at different levels will have different needs. I couldn't care less about another general or explorer, I got plenty enough at this stage, but I understand that lower level players and those who don't spend gems really need those. So complaining that others vote for things they find more helpful at their level is pointless imho. It would be much better to have a guild market vote for different levels with people having access to different items after. How a imp watermill is considered useless by several people is really surprising, I know enough players who still keep up their water supply with wells and would love to have that one.

Its not that Imp Watermills are considered useless, its just they are easily obtainable on the TO, which you could use your guild coins to trade for an Imp Watermill right now on TO... I dont understand players that have been here for longer than 1 year and would still vote for a tradeable item over a limited (only obtainable via gems) item, is ridiculous. More explorers= more "free" event items during event times and more "free" rainbow buffs etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    grout and se, got it =)
    For real Evil lol, The majority of the past Guild Market Vote Outcome really just feels like one big troll.

Reply to Thread