Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: COA: Anslem vs Vargus

World
    Ares
    Hello Settlers,

If you would like to take a look and play with the other two generals, head on over to the Test server! As always, I look forward to reading your feedback.

See you in-game,

BB_Aeyline

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    It looks like they have already moved the generals to the Black Market on the Test Server. Since we have not started testing the Easter Event yet, that would indicate some timeframe on when it will likely be available for gems, and even a preliminary price.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    That price is quite reasonable, though I still wonder what this means as far as quantities.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    That price is quite reasonable, though I still wonder what this means as far as quantities.
    The test server will not let you buy a second of the one you chose from the calendar. Just like a rarity provisions house. So it is looking like 1 of each max.
    One army. Pretty please.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I kind of figured one each but kept hoping for more. I checked out Evil's guide, and Vargus looks quite impressive against mounted bowmen. I was thinking about waiting until Christmas and seeing if these pop up again, but I'll at least grab Vargus right away based on those numbers.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    From the conversations with BB_Alex on test, it is intended to only have one of each.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    yes it will be limited to 1 of each
    they should be added to live servers soon, as usually the new items from events are added to the shop after event ends

Reply to Thread