Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chrismass 2016: Bells

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Chrismass 2016: Bells

Howdy,

There seems to be a lack of Christmas Bell(s) spawning vs Candy Cane & Gingerbread, yet it still takes 25 of each to process into presents. I don't know if this is intended or if it will change over the course of the event, however ending up with 100 Canes & 75 Gingerbread really does me or anyone else any good.

Megis

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I have 64 candy canes, 28 bells, and 18 gingerbread. I'm not sure how much of this has to do with candy canes being easier to see. You may well see a change in drops as the event progresses, but don't be surprised if the numbers are out of whack and one or two are really low. Someone in trade is probably experiencing a similar but opposite problem and may be willing to part with their excess for a fair price, but I wouldn't read too much into the early numbers just yet.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I got a lot of canes and only 2 gingers so far, hopefully it will even out soon

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I have 50 canes and 4 bells.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    My count is 66 canes, 40 bells and .... 16 gingerbread, all collectibles located every round.

Definately a BB induced market distortion, the only real question is 'bug or intent'?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    RNG is a cruel and uncaring god.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I finally got to 25/25/25 with this spawn just now. I got enough canes for the next set already but only 5 each of the bell/gringer hehe
    Of course everyone in TO is also offering canes and nobody demanding, and whenever I see an offer, it's never a 1:1 trade or some really off the charts price

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have gotten 68 bells, 130 candy canes, and 72 gingerbread. I have gotten all the spawns with each set of collectibles and have gotten 3 sets of collectibles a day. Sunday, all I got all day was candy canes. The RNG can and does get out of control at times. There is still 16 days to get what you need.

World
    Zeus
    I get more candy then bells and gingerbread. definitely off balance based on all the spawns I've gotten so far.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Howdy,

I understand the comments about RNG, however one look at the TO & it is obvious it is not an RNG issue. Bells vs ether Candy Canes or Gingerbread are being listed for exorbitant amounts...supply vs. demand -- these ar e not isolated cases.

Megis

Reply to Thread