Reply to Thread

Thread: major errors loading when updates are done

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

major errors loading when updates are done

loca/styles/defa.swf

comes in a popup box on the load screen that currently shows santa.

every single time an update is done this happens. usually takes 5 to 15 tries to start the game before it stops popping up. this time it said clear the cache also.........

cleared it, rebooted the comp, checked my settings even though it works fine till an update happens.

i am now going on maybe 20 tries in 3 separate browsers. same problem. is there is something i am missing that needs fixing? i will check back here over the next week but if nothing is replied to help then i am gone.

i will have my wife msg ppl we both know this thread so they know why i am missing for so long even though i have been on almost every day for over 2 years. minus the day after an update is done when i dont have the hour to sit and try to get the game to work.

also....this game is the ONLY one that i have any real problems with loading. and the only one that ever has that box pop up or that i even need to clear a cache on.

also as a side note....if the people here don't know it...clearing a cache makes major headaches with other games having to save their info and sometimes having to start over.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    seeing as how the tech help here is so expansive i will be leaving this game. for the record....

the game just started working again after a month or so. and when the next update happened it started with the same error....over and over and over.

and also again....i have absolutely no problems with any other game so have to assume that there is something in the way this one loads that swf file that creates a problem.

not even a robo reply with the standard and useless clear your cache. very disappointed

Reply to Thread