Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Expensive Super Projects

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Expensive Super Projects

Some of us, when we reach a very high level, we need something new to spend our millions on. I suggest super projects.

We could build a number of things:

-A large wall
    -An aqueduct (decorative or providing water)
    -Build more island expansions (maybe that cool looking palm islands someone created?)
    -A large statue of some sort (multiple statues?)
    -A grout manufacturing facility (at least 100 granite per grout, and some horses and water)
    -Ect.

They should cost millions in granite and exotic planks/logs. They should also have very significant costs in mahogany, platinum, possibly marble...
    They might even have 100 levels with each successively more expensive, similar to the level 75 upgrade that will keep us busy for years to come.

I would like to hear more suggestions for super project ideas, as I'm sure someone can come up with better ideas than my own...

What do you think?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    There is a super project....Water Castle LOL

Coincidentally it's also a super joke -.-'

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I just want the bridge back from Easter. It was so pretty.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    As much as I like hording, I do like the idea of some larger projects that we can work towards.

- a water producing aqueduct sounds really interesting
    - a grout production - either a chain or one big building - something like an offshore rig to build and produce
    - some kind of new island chain that needs to be built rather than discovered (granite foundation, stone for wave break, marble retaining walls, etc)

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Could also have a skyscraper, or a lighthouse.. The lighthouse would go well with the island scheme.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    There is a super project....Water Castle LOL

Coincidentally it's also a super joke -.-'
    I maxed that boy out. I'm still a little saddened they couldn't throw in some sort of token bonus for doing that. Have it give a bit of storage. Have it catch fish or something. Heck I'll take 20 population like we got from that Settlers HQ from a few years ago now. It's too big to not be able to do something.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I had made the suggestion in the past, that couple could spend gems on buying new islands .. but I guess they did that a tiny bit, with the Archipelago islands...?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Yes, but now we want to spend massive amounts of stone, marble and granite to build them.. bit by bit with many steps before it can even help us. Make it take a year or two for all I care.

Everyone started getting bummed out after RB was nerfed.. many have quit. The guide buffs give us like 3x what we used to make.. it was enough then but now we have excess. Give us a use for it

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    we need an airport as well

World
    Ares
    I would totally build an airport, and I'm only level 57.

Reply to Thread