Reply to Thread

Thread: A few ideas from a new player

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

A few ideas from a new player

I've not read all the forums on here so if my idea is listed and I'm sure it might be, I'm sorry.

From what I've seen no one does pvp. So make the pvp rewards better, add in more exp, buffs, and resources. It would be nice if pvp was also a good way to level.

instead of when i add new things to the barracks and prov house, make them go to the 2nd to the top, so that why they are next or just a delete button.

my mail is filled up, i can't find an easy way to delete my mail.

please please please add in a "buff island with this type of buff" button.

Also, whats up with the crazy gem prices for upgrading buildings? I might do it if the gem cost was half was decent and then that might even make me buy more gems, but to go to lvl 3-4 is almost 20k gems on some buildings... thats just crazy.

Also, my last comment, what about a server merge? Combine the 2 servers and do a small ad campaign on gaming sites to breath new life in this game, do 125% sale on gems for a week. Offer these new accounts 200% more exp, rare buildings that are not tradable so they are given a little hope of knowing that they joined at a good time and its worth playing.

Thanks for reading

World
    Ares
    Some of your ideas have definitely been brought up on forums before, for months. Hopefully, the devs will consider your ideas as another vote towards some of the changes, but don't hold your breath.

In terms of deleting your messages, there are two ways to do it: click on the orange X on each message, or click the empty boxes for each message and click the middle button underneath your inbox listing and select Delete.

About a server merger, that's likely not going to happen. There are plenty of players here on Ares, and I'm assuming Zeus has enough as well. The prices for items in the Trade Office is different for each server, and some items are quite different between the two (or so I'm told). Keep in mind that Germany (where the developers are located) has 14 servers alone, the rest of Europe has another 17 combined, and quite a few for the rest of the world based on language/continent. For such large countries as the US and Canada to only have 2 servers is already pretty stretched.

It's always a good time to join the game! And welcome!

Settler
    World
    Ares
    easy way to delte mail. click the top button next to type in the header colum. then click the maik icon below and select delete. all done.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Droidhak View Post
    About a server merger, that's likely not going to happen. There are plenty of players here on Ares, and I'm assuming Zeus has enough as well. The prices for items in the Trade Office is different for each server, and some items are quite different between the two (or so I'm told). Keep in mind that Germany (where the developers are located) has 14 servers alone, the rest of Europe has another 17 combined, and quite a few for the rest of the world based on language/continent. For such large countries as the US and Canada to only have 2 servers is already pretty stretched.

It's always a good time to join the game! And welcome!
    Okay then they can at least name Ares as the official Canadian server.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    Okay then they can at least name Ares as the official Canadian server.
    +1 to this suggestion!

Reply to Thread