Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] Easter 2017 Developers Diary and Test Server Look

Settler
    World
    Ares
    One thing that I'm concerned about on events that dole out event currency from adventures (pumpkins, eggs) is the tendency to have 0 as loot.

I see this factor as particularly punishing to lower level players and those with more limited playing hours. While nobody likes getting the old goose egg in loot, those of us with more resources (troops, population, time, ability to obtain more ls through swaps or purchases) get more opportunities for loot and unless we get a really bad run, we tend to see end results that are somewhat close to the average.

For players who have fewer opportunities at adventure loot, a run of zeroes can devastate their hopes of obtaining enough event currency for certain event prizes.

I would much prefer to see some sort of event currency drop from every adventure during these events. If that means lowering the middle and top end amounts some to meet a desired average, I'm quite fine with that. I'm also fine with some adventures being worth more than others, even if they're easier to run - I'd just like to see the RNG punishment factor eliminated.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I agree with tbonex

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by tim060845 View Post
    I agree with tbonex
    And I agree with tim..

Reply to Thread