Reply to Thread

Thread: Text Color change on Adventure copy numbers

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Text Color change on Adventure copy numbers

I'm not sure how the color was chosen, but it does seem the current text, color and font do make it quite difficult to read sometimes. Already I've seen some people take advantage of this by posting for various numbers which are hard to distinguish and easily confused to take advantage of people in trade.

I'd really like to see this text changed to another color which would make things much more visible and less difficult to read. Again to be specific, this text is the numbers when you have multiple items of something in your star and posting in Trade. This should be a fairly easy thing to do in coding by changing the default of white to another color. Hopefully the developers could play with some colors to see which one is more visible and easy to read.

Please post or comment below if you also find this difficult and/or confusing at times to read on your screen.

Thank you!
    PrinceHope

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    i agree PrinceHope the numbers sometime are not visible, 1 looks like 7 and 7 looks like 1 and 3 looks like 8 agree 100% different colors would help.

World
    Zeus
    yes the number for the amount of adventures, buffs, buildings, etc needs to have a shade behind it to give contrast, that way it will be readable
    something like i use in my guides, a soft shade behind the camps id (C1, etc)

World
    Ares
    As long as this would be that fast and easy I agree, if it would take considerable time from working on other requests like queue changes then I can cope

World
    Ares
    Hello Settlers,

Thank you for this report! We have forwarded this information to the development team. They will now investigate the report and take the appropriate measures in order to avoid future issues. If more information becomes available, I will update this thread.

See you in-game,

BB_Aeyline

World
    Ares
    TY Aeyline,
    nice to get some feedback from the ivory tower lol
    "I am who I am and that's all that I am"
    famous sailor

Teach a man to fish and he "borrows" all your gear. Sell a man a fish and he's the one who gets the witch tower

Reply to Thread