Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Free Moving Days or Free Moving Day Tokens

Settler
    World
    Ares

Free Moving Days or Free Moving Day Tokens

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere, but it would be nice if BB offered either "free moving day" tokens or offered a few times a year, "free moving days". One 24 or 48hr period where we can move as many buildings (any that can be moved) as we want without it having any cost. Or offer a " 24-24hr free moving day" token that can be gotten through quests. I myself am a newer player. And have only been playing about a month and a half or so. And I am now beginning to see that I would really like to do an overhaul & move a lot of my buildings around to make things work a lot better. As I am playing longer, I am seeing where a lot of stuff could be moved around & be improved. And free moving days or free moving day tokens would be of great help especially to us newer players who aren't swimming in resources to be able to take on such an endeavour

Settler
    World
    Ares
    BB has done the free moves a couple of times. Both times, didn't mesh well with my real life schedule. I work 12hr shifts, and work weekends. So when BB does the free move thing, I only really would have 2-3hrs TOPS to move buildings around, not 24 hours. And when they add a delay timer between buildings being moved, it just wasn't worth my time and effort to try.

I did also suggest that they give a token that can be used for the free building moves, so people can use it whenever they want, but nothing has come of that.
    It may be awhile before they do the free building move thing again, so don't expect it to happen THIS WEEK or anything.

World
    Ares
    I was also working last free moving day and missed the whole thing, as were several of the guildies.
    A token would be a pain to program so I wouldn't expect that as an option soon or ever. And upper players
    don't get off the hook either. Not only is there more to move, some of the buildings are 5k-6k to move each time.
    And as you know you try to minimize the moves as well as you can, but many times you have to move twice
    to get it sorted out. So we are just as interested in these rare and wonderful times of free moves lol.
    "I am who I am and that's all that I am"
    famous sailor

Teach a man to fish and he "borrows" all your gear. Sell a man a fish and he's the one who gets the witch tower

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Hello - I agree that free move tokens or a 48 hour of free move is really something to look forward to. I have to say it allow to make room of additional gem-bought buildings and increased island building placement efficiency.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    +1 with the cost of moving a building twice.. instead of say - storing it at its CURRENT level in star till you find a new place - a move token would be appreciated. (x3 for mag res)
    ciara_belle

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I'd like to add my support to this idea. As someone who has been trying to find room for more magnificent residences (and often having to move buildings a couple of times), a free move day would really be something to look forward to and enjoy.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    support this

srs33985
    I would totally support this.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I too support this idea. I'm not all that new but, have realized that I planned poorly in the set up of my island. I wish I had taken a closer peek at others' islands to see the efficiency and pleasing look of a well buildings.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I'll go for reduced prices of building moving as well. Anything helps.

Reply to Thread