Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Crisis Quest - A Great Evil Returns

Settler
    World
    Ares
    No Crisis. So we have a crisis due to lack of Crisis?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    it's already 2 hours after the time it was supposed to start. Could it be you guys meant 1st February 1 am CET? which would make it 31st february for the western side of CET... just found it weird that it still didn't start and there was no notice...or did i mess up the times?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by momochi View Post
    it's already 2 hours after the time it was supposed to start. Could it be you guys meant 1st February 1 am CET? which would make it 31st february for the western side of CET... just found it weird that it still didn't start and there was no notice...or did i mess up the times?
    I think you're right, they are starting it on the 31st of February...

My vote is someone set the start date to 2016, like the first check you write each year, so the event ended about 358 days ago.

Looking forward to it probably tomorrow!

World
    Zeus
    -_-
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    i think the same they screwed up the start date

World
    Zeus
    It's been said several times before, but the posted gem reward for 46-55 is borked (betting it should be swapped with the 36-45 tier). Also agree the buildings selected for the last 2 tiers are a bit underwhelming - scarcity would be more attractive: recycler or floating res.

Edit: Well, that was a whole bunch of negative. I do like seeing the mini events like this. It's a great opportunity for guilds to pull together and help each other out. Thanks for putting it together.
    Last edited by Kevlaar; 01-30-17 at 06:30 pm. Reason: Edit for too much negativity

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I like it if it actually starts

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Give us problems, something to do

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Yep someone at BB needs to be able to tell time as 1 am 1/31/17 CET was nearly 5 hours ago and still no Crisis Quest chain. As said the gem reward for the 46 - 55 level range is LESS than 36 - 45 so what gives with that? Oh yeah I would have REALLY liked to be able to get another Recycler as the 36 - 45 will be getting and it is the ONLY building on the list that is NOT tradeable.

So in general the rewards are rather nice but maybe a bit out of order on 1 or 2 things.

World
    Zeus
    I'm level 53 and would rather have star coins then beans. I'll just give the beans away, there is nothing left for me to use them on except MRs and one is penty.

Reply to Thread