Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Crisis Quest - A Great Evil Returns

World
    Ares

[Feedback] Crisis Quest - A Great Evil Returns

Hello Settlers,

Please take a few minutes to share your impressions about the latest Crisis Quest. Your Settlers are counting on you!

Good luck,

BB_Aeyline
    Last edited by BB_Aeyline; 01-30-17 at 09:44 am.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    There seem to be a small discrepancy on gem reward for 46-55

And for me I think the building reward for 66+ should be "Recycler or Floating Residence" reason behind this is the rarity of this building has it is "not tradable" yes the Imp Deerhut cost more gems but I think in the long run the building rarity would win has a reward.

other then that nice reward for sure!!

thank you for bringing always new items and quests to players 2016 was hell of a year good job BB to keep the players going!

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I've heard long-term players mention the crisis quests but have never had a chance to do one before, and am looking forward to it. It looks like fun. Thanks for the event!

World
    Zeus
    4480 star coins, 1900 gems and 301k xp, like that alot

World
    Zeus
    Very nice, I will be looking forward to this event.

I do share bashing's observation that the gem reward appears a bit underwhelming for level's 46-55.

I, personally find the iStalker an acceptable reward for Level 66+, though if alternates were to be considered, I like the idea of a Floating Residence as it is not only not trade-able, but for those Level 66+, population buildings and island space are treasured items.

Agree as well that BB has made great efforts in the game, it's fruits are showing. Thank you.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Looks like fun. I think the gem discrepancy is actually in the 36-45 group.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I'm stoked to see something going on. The last crisis quest was very entertaining for me so I'm looking forward to this.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I want the recykler, not the imp watermill ! And those that say : " but you get more xp, 250 xtra gems, some SC´s and a few other things " .
    Please ... it is a recykler ! Can´t be compared with building on the loot board for that event

Make the building a pick of the listed, not a fixed one . That should clear it

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I think the gems for lvls 46 - 55 are wrong. Are they really less than 36 - 45??

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    a) 46-55 rewards seem a bit...underwhelming.
    b) How about making the buildings a choice of 'One of the following...' and add them as the levels increase. That way the higher level players get more choices, but everyone still gets one.

Otherwise there really isn't enough information to provide feedback. :/

Reply to Thread