Reply to Thread

Thread: Customer support communication bug

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Customer support communication bug

For the past 13 days I have been unable to establish 2 way communication with customer support. I will fill out a customer support request form from the login menu, I will recieve the automated reply to this request, along with a customer support ticket. A few hours later I will receive a response from a customer support staff member, who will request some additional piece of information. I will promptly reply to this email. Then... nothing. Nothing at all. No response to the info provided, no request for more info, no explantion, nothing. After several days I'll try again with the same pattern and result.

I've tried this with both Yahoo.com and Gmail.com email accounts. Here's a screenshot of a typical dead air communication:

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I would not say this is a bug. It has been like this for me for months. I figured it was just poor customer service. If you do not acknowledge there is a problem, there is no problem. Right?
    One army. Pretty please.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    What? This is the way it works, right?

Seriously, I get the impression that CS is overloaded or t least that when there are no easy answers, things get stalled for some reason. When I've had a ticket where I figured out a workaround and I replied to that ticket with the workaround info - I got responses.

Doesn't excuse anything. Just supplying context.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Yeah, I cannot say what their work levels are. There are not too many bugs out there right now that I am familair, but I forget they probably get a lot of tickets about things we think are wrong but are working just fine. Honestly, since they started having weekend coverage the support a long while back the support has been amazing until recently. There was a post a couple months ago that there was a problem with the support service and if you send a ticket during "xxx - xxx days" it was not received. That is when I noticed this downturn. Perhaps Madmire is correct and it is a bug that has still yet to be fixed.
    One army. Pretty please.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I prefer to think its some kind of technical glitch as described by Sweaterpuppies. After posting here (with the ticket number) the problem was resolved by BB without further emails required from me.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Working as intended

World
    Ares
    Hello Madmire,

Please keep in mind that all communication between players and our customer support agents is confidential and should not be shared with third parties. Additionally, after investigation, it appears that the initial tickets you submitted were closed after 48 hours without a reply, as stated in the last message sent by the support agent. In order to avoid similar issues in the future, please keep in mind that you will need to answer all messages within 48 hours, otherwise the ticket will be automatically closed and you will need to create a new one.

I am sorry for the confusion, and I hope this clears out any remaining doubts regarding the support system.

See you in-game,

BB_Aeyline

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Aeyline View Post
    Hello Madmire,

it appears that the initial tickets you submitted were closed after 48 hours without a reply, as stated in the last message sent by the support agent. In order to avoid similar issues in the future, please keep in mind that you will need to answer all messages within 48 hours, otherwise the ticket will be automatically closed and you will need to create a new one.

I am sorry for the confusion, and I hope this clears out any remaining doubts regarding the support system.

See you in-game,

BB_Aeyline
    Thats why I ended up posting this in the bug report section. I replied to those emails within hours of receiving emails from customer support, and then never received a response back, as shown by the screen shot I posted. As I can see from your post, there was indeed something wrong happening.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have to wonder about them getting replies too, I responded within minutes of getting a reply from BB and nothing. Totally different issue, of course, but I got nothing, not even a "hi, we got your reply, we'll look further" or a "hi, we got your reply and our answer is not going to change". Nothing.

World
    Ares
    Still around from time to time.

Reply to Thread