Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fast roaring bull no block map ?

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Fast roaring bull no block map ?

With easter coming up does anyone have a no block map for roaring bull using mma majors vets and vargus would prefer a map i can load 10-11 gens up and just do each camp and reload for next so i can spam the adv out for eggs

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Not really. I've tried a few things and nothing has made RB very fast due to a couple of factors, primarily the need for tav gens to arrive for blocks AND the long walk for the initial setup and first attacks.

I'm sticking with BK at the moment - please share if you find/create something for this.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I looked a little, just too many intercepting camps around towers on rb and bk

Settler
    World
    Ares
    BK is decent for me. I took a guide that Jollyfog made and modified attacks for Vargus to shave a little more off the cost. I also kill the top DC first and save the one in center for the final since it's a shorter walk. When I'm actually able to run the map without interruptions I get done in 45 mins.

Jollyfog's 2MMA+MOD BK guide

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    With easter coming up does anyone have a no block map for roaring bull using mma majors vets and vargus would prefer a map i can load 10-11 gens up and just do each camp and reload for next so i can spam the adv out for eggs
    You would probably end up needing to transfer to the center as there (iirc) isn't enough space to position without some intercepts. This also assumes transferring to the top first as well. Still got massive hate for BB shifting the primary landing zone to the bottom left /sigh

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    So what advents yield the best eggs, any solo ones with good eggs since they nerfed iotp? I don't feel like wading through test

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomer View Post
    So what advents yield the best eggs, any solo ones with good eggs since they nerfed iotp? I don't feel like wading through test
    Ones I'm probably going to run if the test server info remains accurate, which it may not, as we all know: BK - 0/45/90 eggs, YWC - 0/60/150 eggs.

http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...ster-eggs-from....

Haven't id'd anything better yet and am open to suggestion.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Might go with WotS, land, send, afk and hit the button. No transfer, no blocks, no attention, win.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    Might go with WotS, land, send, afk and hit the button. No transfer, no blocks, no attention, win.
    problem with that like iotp is low egg return

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    problem with that like iotp is low egg return
    If the wiki is correct with 0/30/50 then it falls somewhere into the middle bracket overall. Save it has no ls to capitalize on, but if you got a decent set of Gens and a busy shedule, you can literally land, send, attack, go afk, return toa finished adventure whenever that may be, insta start and send the next run, rinse and repeat. Of course it's not efficient in terms of overall eggs, 3x maybe 90 on a BK sound a lot more appealing than what WotS spits out. Contrary, you do need to invest solid time into RB/BK to get them completed at least decently. Also no hassle with swapping/selling ls, I dearly hate that part to begin with and my guild isn't big enough anymore that there are consistantly ~4 people online to make it happen. Likely will still run a bunch of BKs, but that's limited to when my team is around.

So to make it short

BK/RB
    + high eggs
    + 2 ls
    - time needed to transfer, reassign Gens, watching them walk

WotS
    + 2 minutes required
    + afk win (that one is worth much more to me since I am afk a lot and can't bother to no-life events here anymore, I'm _still_ burned out from Halloween 2015)
    - medium eggs
    - no ls

Of course it all depends on your own shedule, BK hands down if I can no-life. Haven't ever really paid much attention to RB to time compete with BK yet.

Reply to Thread