Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log February 21st, 2017

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by worly2 View Post
    so let me see if i get this right the people who played the wholke xmas event to get the general get punished for doing it by not being allowed to buy said gen again seems to me your punishing the people who play your gamr for some reason that doesn,t sound like a good plan for a gamr
    OR - those people got that general without paying (an unconfirmed amount of) 7k gems. And used the new general for a months-long head start of benefit before the others became available in the shop.

You could look at it that way.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlyleBI View Post
    What are the prices for the CoA generals?
    Same as MMA, if they keep the Testing Server's pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by worly2 View Post
    so let me see if i get this right the people who played the wholke xmas event to get the general get punished for doing it by not being allowed to buy said gen again seems to me your punishing the people who play your gamr for some reason that doesn,t sound like a good plan for a gamr
    What? No, they are not punishing the folks who got the gen during the event. Those people have a gen they will not need to spend gems to get. Anyone who chose not to participate or could not participate in the event now have the opportunity to purchase, for gems, all 3 gens instead of 2. For game balance, they are limiting these new gens to 1 per player.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Wait, so you are telling me that guy got a free corvette on The Price is Right, now I can get one by paying full price for it? I feel sorry for that guy who got the free corvette. He got ripped off. He must be so mad that everyone else can buy them for retail price.
    One army. Pretty please.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Cancelling adventures for invited players is a HUGE step towards making co-op adventures playable. Now if only the loot issue was corrected with them ....

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Question: I am in a friend's adventure, i killed some enemies, and on the menu
    i still have the option to leave the adventure. Do i still get the loot if i leave?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    i still have the option to leave the adventure. Do i still get the loot if i leave?
    I'd suspect the people in question at the very end when the complete button gets pushed will be elidible, but I have not read any confirmation on that yet.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Too many exclamation points are annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

I didn't realize what this would mean when I scanned over the list of changes, but logging in this morning and seeing all my wells and bakeries and horse houses flashing with big warning signs above them was kind of unsettling. It took me a little time to figure out that it was just because I had reached storage capacity (which for some resources is actually nice to maintain). I think this is one change that the developers could backtrack on. But if they would like to keep it, I think they should also consider adding some settings in the options menu so players can select which kind of alerts show above their buildings.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by HortonsWho View Post
    Too many exclamation points are annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

I didn't realize what this would mean when I scanned over the list of changes, but logging in this morning and seeing all my wells and bakeries and horse houses flashing with big warning signs above them was kind of unsettling. It took me a little time to figure out that it was just because I had reached storage capacity (which for some resources is actually nice to maintain). I think this is one change that the developers could backtrack on. But if they would like to keep it, I think they should also consider adding some settings in the options menu so players can select which kind of alerts show above their buildings.
    I like it.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by HortonsWho View Post

i agree, this is very annoying....pls make this optional, its very hard to distinguish where there are real problems and where I am just capped on whatever low end resource

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Really perturbed and upset about the stupid red exclamation icon that is on almost ALL my buildings now. I've never been upset about a change to the game like this in all the YEARS i have been playing and am thinking of quitting. I have a capacity of over 188,000 storage and i don't NEED anymore at this time, so why are you FORCING people to continuously increase storage?!?! We can't even SELL all the excess!!!!! Hell, i can't even GIVE it away, because the market is so flooded with so many of these items! AND BY FLOODING THE MARKET YOU HAVE MADE MANY ITEMS TOTALLY WORTHLESS IN THE TRADE OFFICE!! I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU DO NOT RUN THE REAL ECONOMY!!

THANX, BB, AFTER 10 YEARS OF PLAYING YOUR GAME, I'M SUDDENLY LOSING INTEREST.

Reply to Thread