Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log February 21st, 2017

World
    Ares

[Feedback] Change Log February 21st, 2017

Dear Settlers,

I am looking forward to reading your feedback about the upcoming changes and improvements announced in the recently published Change Log.

Have fun!

BB_Aeyline

World
    Zeus
    Is there a plan to fix the last release's issue with the Star Menu when pinned? Since that update, the Geologists and Explorers do not gray-out after you assign them tasks while pinned; if you leave the tab and come back they are grayed out properly.

This greatly reduces the usefulness of being able to pin the Star Menu for me.

Thanks in advance.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    What are the prices for the CoA generals?

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    Is there a plan to fix the last release's issue with the Star Menu when pinned? Since that update, the Geologists and Explorers do not gray-out after you assign them tasks while pinned; if you leave the tab and come back they are grayed out properly.

This greatly reduces the usefulness of being able to pin the Star Menu for me.

Thanks in advance.
    Hello Raubhautz,

I am sorry for not answering you when this issue was originally brought up on this forum. At that time, I reported the problem to the developers, who already identified the causes of this issue. They are currently working on the proper fix, which should be implemented with one of the upcoming updates. Meanwhile, we hope you enjoy the recently announced improvements!

See you in-game,

BB_Aeyline

Settler
    World
    Ares
    This is a nice list of changes/improvements/releases. Gonna take time to digest but I'm looking forward to next week.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    "You can now cancel adventure invitations for invited players..."

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Can we get this info up in the News on the home page?

Seems that not everyone is checking the forum and finding out this information.

Also, followup questions on leaving adventures.

Can you leave an adventure after you've participated (attacked camps, etc) or only prior to that level of participation?

Assuming you can leave an adventure at any point, do you get exp for what you did in the adventure?

If a player leaves an adventure does that loot spot open up for another player?

Assuming a new player can be added to the loot spot - If a player leaves an adventure and another player joins, does that have any impact on whether the first player would receive exp in the previous question?

I think that's all that's come up so far...

World
    Ares
    Lemme dig around in this basket...there, I found my not too genuine look alike stand-in
    original BB substitute doll. I have a cardboard cut-out with "Yes" "No" and various almost answers
    marked BB around them, so let's see if we can sort this out with some possibly correct answers
    since we have a 50% chance of success...

Quote Originally Posted by TboneX View Post
    Can we get this info up in the News on the home page?
    Seems that not everyone is checking the forum and finding out this information.
    She flew off the page, possibly spun too hard. Might mean "Above my pay grade"

Also, followup questions on leaving adventures.
    Can you leave an adventure after you've participated (attacked camps, etc) or only prior to that level of participation?
    After a hard bump she landed on "No" Might mean it's the invitation that can be canceled

Assuming you can leave an adventure at any point, do you get exp for what you did in the adventure?
    No
    If a player leaves an adventure does that loot spot open up for another player?
    No
    Assuming a new player can be added to the loot spot - If a player leaves an adventure and another player joins, does that have any impact on whether the first player would receive exp in the previous question?
    No. Just for the math let's put a nail in our puppet substitutes head and use the dartboard for a number...hit the 20 double ring
    that's 40, so no you can't have a pile of arrows and hit 40 lootspots an hour with the new cancel....shame there

So now let's all light that candle and dim the lights, if we hold hands and think happy thoughts we'll eventually get correct answers
    "I am who I am and that's all that I am"
    famous sailor

Teach a man to fish and he "borrows" all your gear. Sell a man a fish and he's the one who gets the witch tower

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Aeyline View Post
    Hello Raubhautz,
    [...] I reported the problem to the developers, who already identified the causes of this issue. They are currently working on the proper fix, which should be implemented with one of the upcoming updates. Meanwhile, we hope you enjoy the recently announced improvements! [...]
    Excellent news! Thank you for the follow-up.

And based upon the my first few hours on the test server; I must offer kudos for game content and design, it is offering new and valuable stuff for players of all levels (Some might need some tweaking, but that is what test is for). You all deserve a hand for the hard work.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    so let me see if i get this right the people who played the wholke xmas event to get the general get punished for doing it by not being allowed to buy said gen again seems to me your punishing the people who play your gamr for some reason that doesn,t sound like a good plan for a gamr

Reply to Thread