Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP marshalls attacking at same time

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

PvP marshalls attacking at same time

I sent an attack at a 120 (bowmen i think) camp. It was the standard 65 unit attack.

The second marshall was loaded to attack a leader camp, but was intercepted by the 120 unit camp.

I did not see exactly the order they hit, but would assume the 65 hit first and i did not leave enough flags - and the second was intercepted.

They both attacked together, the 65 had 20 units left while the other marshall lost 30 units. The animations were going twice as fast, throwing helmets and stuff twice as quickly. They were fighting at the same time rather than waiting their turn.

I do not have a screenshot, nor a video. I am not worried about my losses - I just figured you would want to know about it as I am sure you would prefer to have the game work properly.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    as I am sure you would prefer to have the game work properly.
    Pretty hefty accusation there haha

Can't really say what happened either aside from a major lag spike, which arent, or at least weren't uncommon when I still bothered with it and did blocks....and just about anything could happen.

World
    Zeus
    As I keep saying, "Just say, 'No!' to Expeditions."
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I have video recorded the aftermath, and the bug in action to some extent. The initial glitch happened like I said here, although not an intercept this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Om7gTsGVI

Reply to Thread