Reply to Thread

Thread: Tracking attacking generals

Settler
    World
    Ares

Tracking attacking generals

When I'm moving a lot of generals and also sending attacks, I often lose track of which general is which. Also, when sending a lot of attacks that need to land in a particular order, if I get distracted by something shiny when I look back I'm not always sure that I got all that stuff sequenced right. Both of these result in recalls and wasted time or stress on my delicate system.

While I can click on the general's garrison and see which camp he's assigned to attack, and this is indeed useful, I would also like to be able to identify the attacking general by clicking on the garrison.

How about a nice bouncing indicator like we use for when a friend flags one of your collectibles? That'd be very convenient.

Addendum: Even the ability to change a general's flag color would be useful for this...

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Even the little crossed swords icon within the shield that you see over the garrison and the camp being attacked when you click the garrison.

That could go in the little bouncing shield above the moving general being checked

I have often thought that simething like this would be useful.

Reply to Thread