Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Books for generals

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Books for generals

While I applaud the idea of generals with learnable skills, this will mean that the already slow progress of upgrading geos and THs will become glacial.

What are the chances of allowing a second Bookbinder - probably as an event-currency purchase?

With tomes already (for me) requiring 4 manuscripts, and I understand that increases to 5, it already takes several days to make one tome. While there is of course the chance to get the recipe to make manuscripts, that's still only part of the problem and it requires the ingredients, too. Also you can't get that recipe until level 53 which is a long haul in itself.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    2nd...An additional book binder would be beneficial. I've played for years, and still haven't finished putting books on my geos and explorers.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    This "problem" was sort of curbed with the recipes for the Rarity Provision House. We can make the books there as well much faster than the bookbinder (with like a 20% increase in cost or so). Though, of course, that requires one to have the RPH and the recipes which are like 52+ or something. A queue for the bookbinder would be preferrable to me, but BB_Alex already shot that down and said it won't happen, highly doubt a 2nd Bookbinder will either.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    With barazeks, a good supply of the things you normally need from the RPH on hand so as to not interrupt the process, and the supplies needed of course, you can crank out manuscripts pretty fast from the RPH, assuming that you are fortunate enough to obtain the recipe.

This makes the process of making the other books a lot easier to accomplish.

Though I wouldn't mind a 2nd bookbinder, bookbinder queues, and a 2nd RPH, frankly.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I never did like the idea of book recipes. They should have just reprogrammed the bookbinder to function just like a provisions house.
    One army. Pretty please.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I wouldn't mind a second RPH or having a similar recipe for my now unused provision house. I find myself not wanting to take the time to build steaks anymore.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Yes, some other use for the regular provision house. Now I only use it for quests. That is a regular thing, but maybe 5 minutes and done. The rarity, meanwhile, is stocked with orders to run at all times mostly between steaks and manuscripts.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I think we should hide the books from the generals. Education is dangerous.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    so...how do, I get the recipe for the RPH? I have never seen it offered. That would be fantastic to be able to create manuscripts there as well.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    It is a potential reward for completing a long letter Excelsior quest. There are also tome and codex recipes, but I'm not sure they are worth bothering with.

Reply to Thread