Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Books for generals

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamuut View Post
    I wouldn't mind a second RPH or having a similar recipe for my now unused provision house. I find myself not wanting to take the time to build steaks anymore.
    Yup, I completely agree!
    Still around from time to time.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I myself have been playing for a few years and don't have anywhere near the amount of geologist or explorers fully booked to my satisfaction, now for the generals means that I as well have forgone buff making in my rph until what I fear for the rest of my time playing this game. Oh, and the new upping of the max amount of these lovely explorers and generals I can't even think about wanting to purchase yet as I am all to well aware being unskilled is practically useless and they would sit in my star as I have not the books now nor will have to spare anytime soon. Beginning to feel like I am on Sisyphus' journey. So, yes I not only applaud the idea of a 2nd bookbinder, I beg the devolopers, please, please for one. (I have tried a few times now to post to this thread but not having any luck in seeing that post has been recorded so trying this way.)

Reply to Thread