Reply to Thread

Thread: Still waiting on my gems.....

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Still waiting on my gems.....

i purchased 9600 gems during the last "happy Hour" before maint. and still have not received them. i have 2 tickets in with no response as of yet. the money was charged to my card but no gems have been received. usually the gems show up relatively quickly, but this time no such luck any help?

World
    Ares
    Hello!

Occasionally, there are issues with players purchasing gems that do not arrive promptly. While it can take up to 24 hours for purchases to be credited to an account, if the gems have not been received and the purchase has been charged, then a ticket should be submitted. Support tickets can be submitted here.

To make the process faster and prevent unnecessary replies, please include the following information in the ticket:
    • Player Name
    • Date of Purchase
    • Amount of gems purchased
    • Method of Payment (credit card, type of gift card, PayPal)
    • Vendor used (Xsolla or PayPal)
    • Transaction number (for PayPal)
    if possible, please include a screenshot of the transaction confirmation, as that should include all the relevant information. You may get a request for a screenshot if the ticket cannot be processed with the submitted information.

Important Tips:
    • Do not send a ticket without the purchase information. It will only generate a reply requesting additional information and delay resolution.
    • Do not reverse the charges before the issue is resolved. Gems credited to an account where the charges are then reversed will cause the account to be locked automatically.
    • Do not report gem issues in chat, as these cannot be tracked and cannot be forwarded for investigation by customer service.

For all the players who have experienced difficulty when purchasing gems, we thank you for your patience.

Happy Settling,

BB_Aeyline

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    issue resolved ty guys :P

Reply to Thread