Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: settlersonlinemaps.com fastsim 4.0 released (support for general' skills)

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Does not work on whatever the default browser on my android phone is... by that it will no longer let me select an adventure.
    One army. Pretty please.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I will check with IE 11 if i'm able (IE is probably old stuff :P)

This week we will have a new powerful feature... , We will start using the historical database in the simulator to request information about the best attacks / blocks / etc to the database

The database has more than 4 millions of simulations that are being processed actually and will end at the end of this week.

After this, it will be hard to find new features to add to the simulator. If any of you have any tip, it is welcomed .

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I hope this is the right place (first time posting, so forgive me if I'm assuming incorrectly that this place is where I go to suggest improvements for FastSim), but has anyone noticed that the player's cannoneers in the simulator are not shown to have AoE capabilities (both in the UI and in the calculations)? just trying to help improve the system...

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    but has anyone noticed that the player's cannoneers in the simulator are not shown to have AoE capabilities (both in the UI and in the calculations)? just trying to help improve the system...
    Cannoneers don't have splash dmg.

World
    Ares
    is there a way to see how long the attack lasts? i see how many rounds, but i dnt know how long in seconds that is

Reply to Thread