Reply to Thread

Thread: Production quests should autocomplete

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Production quests should autocomplete

Yesterday's guild quest involved, for me, something like 10 hours of production. I have no problem with that. However, as it chanced, I was not at home or online when it finished producing, and when I did get online later it was past the daily deadline.

There's no reason I can see why such quests should not autocomplete once all the requirements are met. Having to click "done" to get the reward is annoying and unnecessary, and in the case mentioned cost both me and my guild, for something largely beyond my control.

So, the suggestion is: make quests (including daily and guild quests) auto-complete once all requirements are met, pay out the reward and notify the player by mail. Even if this meant that adventures also auto-complete, that should not be a problem - just means you need to be vigilant in loading your spare troops before launching the final attack; something most of us do as habit anyway.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    any suggestions that lead to less clicking of the mouse I am in favor of. I do see a lot of whining on the adventures auto completing at least until all were used to the upgrade, or what if it could be at the players discretion part of the settings where we can turn on or off the animation, the border lines, add in an auto complete for all quests option.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I think that isn't possible due to the game considering you "inactive" once you have logged off for 15 minutes and once you log in, it will actually process everything that has happened until then, aka update quests and so forth.

Not sure if that is actually the case, but from what I've read over the months in terms of how certain stuff works, I'd think this might be sort of linked.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    yeah it does turn into a clickfest as well. Mainly though I dislike that I did all the work for the quest and yet failed through not being around to log on in time to click "yeah I did it".

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I would agree that auto-completion on those longer production related quests for the DQs and GQs would be helpful.
    However, I definitely would NOT want auto-completion on DQs and GQs that have payouts attached to them.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    perfectly reasonable--BB should take this as a serious oversight

Reply to Thread