Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread: [Contest] The Wishing Well

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I wish for a Gundam. Just the thought of pointing a buster rifle towards a bandit encampment makes me giddy.(though in all seriousness I know this will never happen due to trademarks, copy wrights and licensing. Thought I would give it a shot. honestly I would be happy with anything at random)

World
    Zeus
    I wish for a "super tavern" where the gens can go drink brew and visit all the fine females of TSO

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I wish for a raving rabbit statue because I have a surplus of crazy carrots.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for Hardwood Planks because I tore down my sawmills to make room for raving rabbit statues.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for a Floating Residence, because it float and anything that float is a good idea in the open waters!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I wish for a Raving Rabbids Statue, because I have the most innovative idea of freaking out my general population with fervent cries of bwaahhhHHH! Now who would ever think of doing that!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I wish for a jolly geologist, because I just reached level 60 and I need extra geologists to help find granite.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for a Jolly Geologist because he rocks at searching for a happy place to dig.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I wish for a raving rabbit statue because I want to feed him crazy carrots and wacky water

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I wish for a second Elite Barracks. Recovery of elite units takes way too long. A second one would allow gamers to play more adventures with these units, eliminating the boredom of waiting for troops to be rebuilt.

Reply to Thread