Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: [Contest] The Wishing Well

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I wish for a Jolly Geologist because everyone needs a little joy in their life.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for a Jolly Geologist because the 4 hour search for granite is much better then an 8 hour search

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I wish for an Enhanced Iron Pickaxe, because all my old iron seems to be rusting.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for 5 Noble Residences, because my Army's quest is to dominate the Adventure landscape and this population boom would advance their goal.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i wish for all the settlers wishs to come true and i wish for another mojor geneal so i can do more adv to bring my settlers more gold

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for a wholesale Hardwood Planks(500 gems) because my settlers are wild pirates..........arrgh need to make more ships.........and plunder............shiver me timbersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for 500 gems because what I want at the moment, might not be neccesary when I (hopefully) receive the grant. (and I do not know what I will be in need of 10 days from now)

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Aeyline View Post
    Introducing...

The Wishing Well

A mysterious well has been discovered in the Settlers Online realm, rumored to have great mystical powers. It's even been circulating amongst the more superstitious Settlers that it has a penchant for helping out those in need of something - a truly fantastical story!

They say that every two weeks the well will grant the wish of a randomly picked Settler who yearns for an item from the in-game shop costing up to 500 gems. Then, the well seems to transfer the price of the item in gems to the random Settler so that they may purchase the item they need to prosper.

A wise-woman said, 'a Settler who wishes to ask for the well's favor must post in this thread using this exact format: 'I wish for (item desired) because (reason)' for the well to hear the plea!. She goes on to say that the wish must be posted again each round as the well is sometimes hard of hearing. It's pretty old.

Example:
    I wish for a Raving Rabbids Statue, because I so dearly want to freak out my general population with fervent cries of bwaahhhHHH!

Round 1 - March 8th - March 22nd

Only one request per player (i.e. one account that you control).
    The item(s) must be available in the in-game shop to be purchased with gems.

Best of luck,

BB_Aeyline
    i wish that banners come and rain on my island so i could make more troops faster daily

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I wish for a medipak, because my generals suffer from my poor military planning.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for a Shotfirer, because I am too small to move the cluster of rocks blocking my view of that handsome settler than just moved in across the field.

Reply to Thread