Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45

Thread: [Contest] The Wishing Well

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for 14 sets of bright blue flowers to surround my lovely trees with.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I wish for 5 Noble Houses, because my settlers are homeless; there are no fires on my island so they can't keep warm; the soldiers drink all the beer and eat all the food so the settlers are hungry, as well. If I could crowd about 50 settlers into each Noble House, my people could prepare their own meals and rely less on the crumbs left by the soldiers.

World
    Zeus
    I wish for a Raving Rabbid Statue, because nothing else in the Merchant costs exactly 500 gems and according to the original rules indicated, the request is to be for "an" item, which I understand to be 1 single item and I would like to get the maximum allowable number of gems, plus the sound of this statue kind of makes me think of a sadistic Pilsbury Doughboy

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    I wish for a Raving Rabbid Statue, because nothing else in the Merchant costs exactly 500 gems and according to the original rules indicated, the request is to be for "an" item, which I understand to be 1 single item and I would like to get the maximum allowable number of gems, plus the sound of this statue kind of makes me think of a sadistic Pilsbury Doughboy
    It really is the best item in the game. I always recommend new players get this first during the Easter event.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for four (4) Decorative Tree Packs, because most of my settlers are too well-fed and quite overweight, and I plan to implement a tree climbing regimen to get them very fit (and those trees are gorgeous!).

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    [...] costs exactly 500 gems and according to the original rules indicated, the request is to be for "an" item, which I understand to be 1 single item [...]
    No, not completely true. 500 gems max, yes, however, reading the entire post one will come to the point that multiple of like items that do not exceed the 500 gems:

The item(s) you wish for must be available in the in-game shop to be purchased with gems (500 or less).
    But, yes, I agree, get the most bang for your buck. The earlier post for 5x Nobles, is an ideal one for beginners.
    “In a cult there is a person at the top who knows it's a scam; In a religion that person is dead.”

Anonymous

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I wish for 475 gems to buy 5 huge red trees because all of the trees on my island have been cut down by my woodcutters! Those they leave alone.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I wish for a medi-pack for all those lag killers, game issues and general oopsies in game life, thanks so much, I will appreciate the save...

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I wish for a medi-pack because of all of those lag killers, game issues and general oopsies in game life, thanks so much, I will appreciate the save...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I wish for the black knight mission because it looks like fun.

Reply to Thread