Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Thread: [Contest] The Wishing Well

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    what happened to the award for Aug 31? Are we still wishing for 500gemsworth of stuff?
    Hello Allinel,

In view of the low activity over the last rounds, we have decided to grant a wish on a monthly basis from now on. This decision can be reviewed in the future should we notice an increase in engagement.

Cheers,

BB_Aeyline
    Last edited by BB_Aeyline; 09-18-17 at 05:53 am.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for a deck of titanium, because that is one element that will resist the corrosion of sea water flooding my island after Hurricane BB blew through, and my settlers will feel safer next time--for Hurricane Ubi is expected to strike my island next.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for a Med Pack. I am always killing generals on big adventures and waiting for them to heal. So this would be great to have on hand so I wont have to wait for it too heal.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I wish for a Medipack, because if it's one thing that this Crisis event has shown me, is that you can never be tooooooo careful of your last awake general.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I wish for a Medipack because I screw up, wounding my generals, and they should not suffer the multiple hours of poking and prodding in the hospital until they are healed up enough to go back to the front lines.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I wish for 6 Titanium Pickaxes (6x75=450gems) because i can't keep my titanium mines running.

World
    Zeus
    I wish for a Medipack because the generals living under my tyranny need all of the help that they can get.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    I wish for a Medipack, because my generals keep dying on me!

World
    Ares
    Dear Settlers,

The well will be granting a wish this Wednesday, October 18th. If you haven't participated yet, this is your chance!

Cheers,

BB_Aeyline

World
    Zeus
    I wish for a Jolly Geologist because my island requires lots of quarry and mine replacements. Thank you.

Reply to Thread