Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Thread: [Contest] The Wishing Well

World
    Zeus
    I wish for a Medipack because the generals living under my tyranny need all of the help that they can get.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for severs to be up and running and for us all to get frozen mannors for the inconvience plus 200 gems and 5 million xp to make up for it as well

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish to know what is the hurry to get to 65..?
    It is the company along the way
    it is the journey not the destination...

Ralph Waldo Emerson is often credited with the following: Life is a journey, not a destination
    but he did not write that in so many words, that is an interpretation of one of his passages

In 1920 “life is a journey and not a destination” was written in a book by the pastor Lynn H. Hough

In 1922 another variant of the saying was printed which emphasized an experiential theme instead of a religious one:
    "But we stupid mortals, or most of us, are always in haste to reach somewhere else, forgetting that the zest is in the journey and not in the destination."

and of course ...
    – Arthur Ashe: Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.”
    Arriving Rather Than Striving: Life is a series of smaller destinations

;-D

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for a trade office deed because my old building can't seem to strike a deal!

World
    Zeus
    I wish the server was running so I could play TSO. ( Pacing around the house gets very tiring )

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    The winner of the tenth round of the Wishing Well contest is ekalime!

Today, a new round of the Wishing Well contest begins!

Round 12 - March 26th to April 26th
    • Only one request per person per round.
    • The winner will be randomly chosen every two weeks.
    • The item(s) you wish for must be available in the in-game shop to be purchased with gems (500 :: or less).
    • The winner will be credited with the exact amount of gems the item costs in-game.
    • You have to use this exact format: I wish for (item desired) because (reason).
    Example:
    I wish for a Medipack, because my generals keep getting in over their heads!

Good luck!

World
    Zeus
    I wish for a Medipack because the generals living under my tyranny need all of the help that they can get.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for a Medipack, because my generals don't believe in giving up even when the odds are against them.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for a Sack of Omniseeds, as I plan to grow fields of jalapeno peppers to keep my settlers working round the clock (and as my island is surrounded by water, they have plenty of ways to cool their tongues).

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Two more days and this months wishing well will be done. Be sure to get them wishes in before it is too late and you have to wait another month!

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread