Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread: [Contest] The Wishing Well

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for 14 sets of bright blue flowers to surround my lovely trees with.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I wish for 5 Noble Houses, because my settlers are homeless; there are no fires on my island so they can't keep warm; the soldiers drink all the beer and eat all the food so the settlers are hungry, as well. If I could crowd about 50 settlers into each Noble House, my people could prepare their own meals and rely less on the crumbs left by the soldiers.

World
    Zeus
    I wish for a Raving Rabbid Statue, because nothing else in the Merchant costs exactly 500 gems and according to the original rules indicated, the request is to be for "an" item, which I understand to be 1 single item and I would like to get the maximum allowable number of gems, plus the sound of this statue kind of makes me think of a sadistic Pilsbury Doughboy

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    I wish for a Raving Rabbid Statue, because nothing else in the Merchant costs exactly 500 gems and according to the original rules indicated, the request is to be for "an" item, which I understand to be 1 single item and I would like to get the maximum allowable number of gems, plus the sound of this statue kind of makes me think of a sadistic Pilsbury Doughboy
    It really is the best item in the game. I always recommend new players get this first during the Easter event.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for four (4) Decorative Tree Packs, because most of my settlers are too well-fed and quite overweight, and I plan to implement a tree climbing regimen to get them very fit (and those trees are gorgeous!).

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    [...] costs exactly 500 gems and according to the original rules indicated, the request is to be for "an" item, which I understand to be 1 single item [...]
    No, not completely true. 500 gems max, yes, however, reading the entire post one will come to the point that multiple of like items that do not exceed the 500 gems:

The item(s) you wish for must be available in the in-game shop to be purchased with gems (500 or less).
    But, yes, I agree, get the most bang for your buck. The earlier post for 5x Nobles, is an ideal one for beginners.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I wish for 475 gems to buy 5 huge red trees because all of the trees on my island have been cut down by my woodcutters! Those they leave alone.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I wish for a medi-pack for all those lag killers, game issues and general oopsies in game life, thanks so much, I will appreciate the save...

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I wish for a medi-pack because of all of those lag killers, game issues and general oopsies in game life, thanks so much, I will appreciate the save...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I wish for the black knight mission because it looks like fun.

Reply to Thread