Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread: [Contest] The Wishing Well

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for a Jolly Geologist and the adventure The Shaman, because my geologists are getting very tired spending so many hours out there looking for coal and gold mines, and The Shaman adventure would give me Retro style building what would just make my island that much more cool to look at.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The mod police state to loosen up so the game can revive.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I wish for a Medipack because I screw up, wounding my generals, and they should not suffer the multiple hours of poking and prodding in the hospital until they are healed up enough to go back to the front lines.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for a trade office deed, because the old one is full of moths and cobwebs

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for a floating residence, because my settlers are complaining about the walk to work, so I'd like to make them swim instead!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I wish we could trade resources/buildings,etc, between Zues and Ares

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I wish for a pack of building licenses because I'm an old cheap ******* and I really hate this game. One of these days I'll quit playing and just let all the buildings and plants wither away. My ships will rot and sink. The wells will dry up and the wheat fields will all go fallow. The mines will all cave in and the women and childern will be starving in the streets. Some pirate will come along and just take over. And that's why I wish for a pack of building licenses.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish the epic section in merchant could be updated....the level 71 manor would be great if we could purchase it with star coins,
    beans or beanstalks.... and not just in building menu using permits : ) The level for manor could remain the same... just give us
    a second option for buying : )

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I wish for the medi pack, as this would be of the greatest help for my poor generals who can not seem to learn to duck the swords being swung at him.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I wish for a Jolly Geologist because granite deposits take a long time to find.

Reply to Thread