Closed Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event] Ask Me Anything AMA

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Would you please tell is if you plan to ever give us the ability to move a storehouse (either improved or regular)? If not, why is it that we can't move them as long as there is at least one other storehouse in that section?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Why do all buildings and camps have only 1 entrance?
    Why do those entrances point to the south east (down & right)?
    Why does the Improved Storehouse deviate from this. It points to the south west (down & left)?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    why is what we can get with guild coin so limited, is there any could add a bit more to what we can get with our guild coinwhen at times it takes alot to get with troops doing adv's ans res. im asking if could add more stuff for us to get with our guild coin's.

thank you Rage47

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Do you plan on doing another "Move your buildings Free day"?

Have you ever thought of making an adventure recycler? Where you could trade in the adventures you don't do for Map fragments or something?

Thanks!

wolf1975
    do you do anyhting special for people birthdays and when dose the easter event start

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I always wonder what will be the punishment for those who violates the game's code of conduct, and what has been done to those reported misbehaviour. Shall there be some public notice of such treatment as a result of report and warning for other players?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Question on Generals/Marshalls. WHy can't Generals move as fast across the map as Marshalls? Having them basically crawl so slow makes me not want to run those anymore. The speed of the Marshall seems much more reasonable.

THanks!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Will we see an 'App' version of this game down the road?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    How do I get past the quest that requires using a medpack on a general on my island, if Ihave alreday conquered everyone on teh island and cant now use a general there?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    How many people on the Settlers Online team draw the artwork this game uses? It looks like only one or two at most draw everything because the style is similar. If so, that is quite an accomplishment.
    Even if many produce the artwork, there must be one main artist. I would love to see work he has created outside of this game if it is posted on the Internet, to compare it to what he has composed for this game.
    It must be difficult to draw settings and characters which make use laugh. That is why I ask about your talented artist or artists.

Closed Thread