Closed Thread
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event] Ask Me Anything AMA

World
    Ares

[Event] Ask Me Anything AMA

Dear Players,

In hopes of satisfying your curiosity regarding various aspects of the game, as well as building a closer relationship with the community, we invite you to join the ASK ME ANYTHING event.

Feel free to ask questions below. We will be answering a select number of game related and personal questions; if your entry is selected, you could win 250 gems!

Have fun,

BB_Aeyline
    Last edited by BB_Aeyline; 03-14-17 at 08:11 am.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    With "Blocking" I often see people say and even mods say that blocking is not supported by BB.... What exactly does 'not supported' mean?

In the in-game description of the MoD general in the shop, it says "- Appropriate for locking and blocking"

If it just means - block at your own risk that is fine, but I sort of get the impression that blocking is frowned upon by the comments made.

Thanks in advance for clearing this up

GD

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    why dont we have resorts and airports for our island. secondly y cant we have our elite troop totals seperate from our reg troop totals to make things easier for us.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    When can we have a recycling event to rid our stars of unwanted items and get either gems or crystals for them?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Is there a reason why the Bookbinder can only load one book at a time? It would be nice to be able to line up the books just like the Barracks and Provision House do their items. Thanks.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    When will the skill trees feature for the generals be released in the main game and will we get a free book move day (or week) to help us?

Could the old (explorer and geo) and new features be given a better explanation also please as to what their effects are?
    (I put in map frags skill thinking if i got frags i would just get a higher amount, but i seem to get more frags slots instead)

This Q&A is a great idea btw!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Why Hasn't we got the "put order to the top of the queue" for barrack/ Provision house yet? For example, I queued a lot of bread for cooking in Provision house, but the new guild quest come out asks me to produce at least 30 Aunt Irma's gift basket, I will have to cancel the whole queue (took a lot of time, each clicks results in a wait of 5-10 secs). If we have this button, I can just insert 30 Aunt Irma's gift baskets to be produced next.

Is it intended game design or is it hard to implement such function?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    BB_Aeyline, What might top your personal wish list for a new and improved game feature?

Cheers!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Hello,

To keep/enhance the Medieval milieu of the game, would you please consider expanding on that theme? Had you thought of expanding the economy to include more of what was going on domestically at that time in Europe, such as bee keeping, more diverse crafting, and possibly a way to convert homes into a great Lordly manor with walls and smaller huts/lodging for peasants, without affecting current population? I just want to encourage the creative staff to explore this further! Thank you.

In the PvP arena, I would very much like a conquered island to be untouchable for a full day (or two!), due to the heavy drain of resources needed to participate in PvP. It is almost assured that a conquered island that rewards titanium and iron ore, for instance, will be snatched away all too soon. Thanks for your consideration of this.

Keep up the great work!

Holistar

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Can we get a full refund for books for limited time?

Closed Thread