Closed Thread
Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event] Ask Me Anything AMA

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I hope this is where i ask question? can we get more adventures or trade lower ones in for higher level ones...??

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    why can't we have a color coded game? red is col but red for full, red for leveling red for marching etc - is there a dog on the programmng team?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    BB/MOD

1. What happen to the Roanoke Colony?
    2. How was John Wilkes Booth Captured?
    3. How is Tao Hum explained?
    4. What did Jerry Ehman heard in 1977?
    5. Where do ships and planes go in Bermuda Triangle?
    6. What happen with Amelia Earhart?
    7. Where is DB Cooper located?
    8. Where Jimmy Hoffa buried?
    9. What Jack the Ripper real name?
    10. How did Edward Leedskainin build the Coral Castle in Florida?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    storm recovery big rock will not light up to find it. been over every inch. Trying for 3 days to find it lol??????

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Why do Guild Quests sometimes ask for items that we are not yet able to produce? For example, I'm at level 46 but now and then I'm asked to "donate" Cannons. We can't make Cannons until level 48. Why is this?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Is there going to be another moving day as last year when we had one day to make free building moves? also would love to see another building sale, provides opportunity to buy buildings with gems, I probably would not get otherwise. TeePee would be wonderful
    Susan

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Will there be any rework on the science system of Explorers in near future?
    The rewards of treasure searches and certain skills like Bean-a-Colada seems to be obsolete when compared to the market price of goods we get as rewards.A free Book move week/day after both this and general tree implementation would be awesome.

With introduction of new COA Generals and skill tree for Generals making all of them a bit more powerfull,Is there any work going on for release of new adventure series like Fairytale or Alibabas?

Is there a chance of getting a Developer's Diary on how loot drop is calculated in the adventures,particularly the building drops for any individual?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Deep Waters

How do we balance our desire to offer a welcoming rewarding game for new players with our demonstrated desire to preserve the interest of veteran players?

To what depths do we explore the implications of change?

If the tree in front of the Mayor's house was removed on the Test Server, would 3 months time be long enough to determine if that single change would cause a catastrophic failure and subsequent cascade effect ripping apart the fabric of space time and matter and forcing our entire universe into the dark abyss of oblivion?

I digress,

Sometimes small changes can produce big results.

Are there any little changes BB has in store for us next?

Key: we is you, our is you, us is us, our in context with universe is everyone.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Why cant I (we) move storehouses?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Can we get at least one fast travelling general that can attack? Similar to claus but one with skills? Oh and please, PLEASE speed up the generals walking. It's like watching a paint dry on some adventures and because of it I really hate adventuring. Thank you!

Closed Thread