Closed Thread
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event] Ask Me Anything AMA

PastorDaniel
    Why don't you have a harbor for the generals to sail out of for adventures? It doesn't make a lot of sense to just disappear into the Mayor's house or a store house.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Why does the loot go down on adventures such as ToK, Besieged City, Oil Lamp, Sea Snake? I would think loot would go up compared to Woodcutter, and would encourage swapping loot spots.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm not sure if anyone has asked this but why can you as a level 53 get the last letters in the Excelsior when you hardly can complete a "Arabian Nights" as the troops for these adventures aren't all available until lvl 56? It's the letters A Threat? (Mysterious Anonymous Threat) and The Lost Compass.. I got the last letter 3 times when I was lvl 53 and started it before I knew I needed to do an Arabian Night.. so I waited and waited for weeks for a spot in someone elses.. Just wondering..

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarbuckle View Post
    Will the new generals - Anslem, Nusala, and Vargus - be available through other avenues than the Christmas event. Say, for gems, or other events?

Also, will there be a culling of adventures and/or a new effort to make new adventures, or maybe rework the reward/xp values of some adventures?
    New generals are available for gems in the game store.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Why some advs (mainly scenarios) are so tough to find?? I hv impossible achievement to do, 1.000.000 resources from scenarios? are u kidding me?? i hard have 1 scenario to run today in my star.. :/

Ladyheartpurple
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziiltoid View Post
    Hello.

These are of the most important questions:

1. Do you love bacon?
    2. If so, how do you cook them?
    3. Do you think we will ever get a BACON BUFF?

Thank you!
    I was gonna ask same questions

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    all my questions have been asked : )

So only question I have left is:
    So does BB like to sing in the shower?

World
    Zeus
    1. when can we get a "move to top of queue" or "empty queue" button for RPH, PH, Barracks, and E Barracks?
    2. what's the plan for TSO as flash becomes deprecated?
    3. will gem pits ever be refillable? (when depleted...destroy them to make room or leave them in the hopes of refills)
    4. can we get alpha sort for friends list?
    5. can we get functionality to block/ignore players in the TO? There are a few that regularly post "reverse" trades in the hopes of miss-clicks or fake LS. It would be nice to be able to block the players you don't want to accidentally buy from.
    6. having a multi-accept for loot in the mail would be handy - it's been asked for in the forum before, is there a reason for not coding it?
    7. Can we get functionality to send multiple geo or explorers out on the same mission? Multi select them, then open the menu to send?
    8. Any plans to make star coins trade-able?
    9. Any plans to add population or gems to the Economy Overview?
    10. Any plans to give a count of buildings in the Economy Overview?
    11. Why is the Economy Overview based on half days?
    12. When will the chat window bug (minimizing when changing locations) be fixed?
    13. Why is the bug "When visiting a friend, the open tabs close automatically now." that was introduced with one of the recent event updates considered an improvement listed in the Mar 21 change log?

Thanks!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    28 pages deep, hopefully this hasn't been suggested/asked yet!

Have additional buffs for generals ever been considered? We have the Medipack but what about adding other things, such as:

"A Great Rain" that gives your troops splash damage for one battle
    "Sugar Cubes" that make that horsey move double speed for one attack
    "Smoke screen" that allows the general to sneak past camp(s) without using blocks (this could be used on enemy camp instead of the gen)

The list could go on.... thoughts BB?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Building Menu

Why dont you make change next maintenance to add a feature in the Building Menu for one click to Wheatfield and use it for many times. Like in other strategy games.

Closed Thread